Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I want to cry

To day I going to Bandung to pick up my beloved Phanie. She have the church cell comunity to night.
As long as my trip my stomuch is not good, but God help me until our destination, phanie's room.

I so exiting coz meet with my best friend and making good chit-chat. I has pray for her dream and several last weeks our dream has been come true. She going abroad with her friends to Singapore and Bangkok.

At noon I going back to home, actually I have church schedule, "Easter service of Garut Churches," but I am late and my staff be my representative to attended the event.

At 10:00 PM, my wife already asleep, and I feel alone, suddenly I want to cry, I remember someone and want help her but I have no power to do so. My heart hopeless. And she a waiting me…….I can't do anything but a waiting God in my prayer, my cry and my visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment